jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2014

BESOS QUE TE HACEN VOLAR..

"En esta historia de amor, lo que más me gusto...Fue que Tu boca me atrapo y volé."

¿How you get along with your girlfriend? 
- months 
?And you ate her?
No. 
-So, ¿why are you taking so much to her? 
Because once I saw the tears fell from his eyes, I realized that would not allow anymore mourn again.
I do not want sex with her, I want to hug her and choke her with my kisses.
I want to laugh at his small gestures, as sweet as she girl
I want to see how the other guys call her,and replies that she does not want anyone else, only with  me.
She is not like the rest of the world, she wants me, not like the others, she loves me an  your way, with love and sincerity.
I love her, she's the girl  of my eyes.
Love is not only based on making love, sex, fuck, or whatever you call it.


Falling in love is to share more kisses, hugs, is be honest, respect and love in the heart of that person who you say I love you, that is to love with the heart.
EL BAILE DE LOS DE ABAJO-LAS  HIJAS DE LA LUNA


CHISME  CANNIBALIS



Bruce Springsteen acusado de anti-americano por su polémica actuación
Ayer se celebró el Día de los Veteranos en Estados Unidos y varios músicos de renombre lo conmemoraron ofreciendo actuaciones en el denominado Concert Of Valor. Springsteen, con Grohl y Brown, decidió interpretar la popular canción antibelicista de la Creedence Clearwater Revival y la polémica estuvo servida.

SIGUENOS  AQUI.....ENLACE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario